Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Tree!

We went to pick out our Christmas tree this afternoon. The children have been so excited about getting to decorate for Christmas all week. What an experience to decorate a Christmas tree with 3 young children! Rob and I obviously bought the majority of our decorations BEFORE having children. 3 ornaments were broken before we even started hanging them on the tree, we lost another one during the decorating, and my favorite cookie jar also got shattered. Several other ornaments didn't make it through moving and storage- after Christmas I'll be looking for pretty unbreakable ornaments on the clearance racks!

All done!
The Little People nativity- our favorite Christmas accessory. I'm so glad I put it away all year to keep it special for Christmas; the children have been playing with it non-stop since Thanksgiving morning.

1 comment:

Alana said...

So many wonderful memories!