Saturday, March 19, 2011

T-Ball! (P52 Week 11)

This is my photo for this week's P52 project. I choose this one because Michael's grin looks so much like his Daddy in this picture! I couldn't keep this weeks post at just one picture though...today was Michael's first day of T-Ball and he absolutely adored it! We arrived late after struggling to find his field. So, he goes out into the field late and is standing there like, "Okay, now what?"
His coach comes over and shows him how to stand "baseball ready" in the field.

And from then on there was a permanent grin on his face. He had so much fun!
After practicing in the field it was time for hitting practice. Talk about hilarous to watch a group of 3 and 4 year olds trying to hit a ball off a T. I think we need to talk with Michael about keeping his eyes open when he hits the ball. Every shot I have of him his eyes are shut during his swing.

No comments: