we are running around like crazy people trying to keep up with the schedules of 3 children in sports. Tomorrow begins 11 weeks of having 3 games every Saturday! I figure the upside is that the last 1o weeks of this pregnancy are going to fly by at this pace. I am so grateful for last weeks time change and this weeks Spring weather. Finally, the girls are practicing while it's still (mostly) daylight out and we aren't freezing to death at the fields. Tonight I thought I'd be fine trying to keep an eye on the 3 kids who were playing near the soccer field while also watching Miriam practice and simultaneously working on my back lighting technique with my camera... that only lasted about 10 minutes before poor Rebekah took a spill off her scooter and scraped herself all up on the pavement.

No comments:
Post a Comment