Monday, March 28, 2011

Party Time!

We celebrated Rebekah's 6th and Peyton's 2nd birthdays yesterday after several weeks of postponement due to health and other circumstances. Bek wanted a PINK birthday party this year so everything was very pink! Rebekah was standing on her head ALL day asking when her cousins were going to arrive so the party could start!The big 3 made chocolate covered strawberries for the party during Peyton's naptime. I only got a shot of Miriam, because the other 2 required too much help for me to take a picture of them working. Rob laughed when he came into the room just as I was telling Michael, "Go wash your hands! If you pick your nose you may not help me cook!" Rob decided to leave the strawberry eating to the children at the party even though I promised that I made sure everyone had clean hands while they were helping!Peyton helped me organize the fruit tray after she woke up from nap. Present time!Cake time!

No comments: