Thursday, March 13, 2008

Future photographers

Here the girls are taking pictures with their own cameras. We went to the zoo last week. My camera battery promptly died after taking the first picture, but the girls took pictures of almost every animal!
Here is Rebekah, who has finally decided that having her picture taken isn't the end of the world. She actually thinks it is fun now...I thought I'd never have a decent picture of her. One day when she has "middle child syndrome" she's going to think I didn't take any pictures of her for a year and a half. She would get so mad and upset when I tried that it wasn't worth upsetting her to get a picture. Her brother scratched her face 2 weeks ago, and it is just now beginning to heal.

And Miriam...always ready and willing to have her picture taken. She was saying, "Okay mommy, my turn!"

No comments: