Much of September was spent at Mom's house so that we could see Alana, Naomi, and Gabriel as much as possible while they were visiting for almost 3 weeks. The children adored each other (most of the time).
Miriam loved "playing mommy" with willing subjects.
The big kids loved eating together at the little table. (and Gabe loved coming behind them to steal crumbs and drinks!)
We had a great time taking turns riding bicycles with the children:

I had fun trying out many of Alana's wraps, and she had fun wrapping Peyton down for several naps:

We had a great time taking turns riding bicycles with the children:
3 comments:
I had no idea how much fun the fair would be! We had a blast!
The whole month was wonderful. Now, back to reality. Routines, saving, separation (CA), work, responsibilities...oh, well...it couldn't possibly last forever.
Joe (and family) - I am happy that you all were pleased with my planning and scheming for activites and events for the month. I could tell by the look on your (and Rob's) face that you weren't really excited about some of the events...but, thanks for admitting you had a blast. - Love, Your event coordinator. ;-)
Post a Comment