Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pump It Up

Today was our nephew Justin's 5th birthday. He had a wonderful party at Pump It Up, where they had several blowup activities for the children all set up. It took Rebekah a few minutes to warm up to playing in the bounce houses and slides while Miriam and Michael were running to play before I could even get the diaper bag settled by the wall.


After the party we went to Gramma and Gramps' house for dinner. I think Rob's mom loves decorating for Christmas as much as she loves cooking huge, yummy meals for her family. She particularly loves singing and dancing Christmas decorations; at her house these decorations are not off limits for the children. The kids all had the best time going from decoration to decoration touching buttons to watch the lights, singing, and dancing. Justin opened his presents from the family after dinner and the kids had fun playing his new game with the help of Gramps. I love watching the kids play with Gramps- wherever you find Gramps you'll find several grandchildren piled on top and several more crowded around to be part of the fun.

No comments: