Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Attached Michael

Michael's favorite thing is his Momma. I had so much trouble finding good pictures for his birthday post yesterday. Then I realized it is because I am almost always the one taking pictures at our house and Michael is almost always in my arms, at my feet, or in one of my many carriers. He does not, will not ride in a stroller, a cart, or even sit in a highchair; he's unhappy strapped in the car even at 2 years old...he just wants to be in his Momma's arms.
Adding a new baby in the Spring is going to be tough on him- he's had the longest to be the baby and he's by far my most "attached" toddler.
Here he is in the Moby in Charleston

In the solarveil pouch while the girls are playing outside in the yard and at the water fountain at the mall.

In the babyhawk mei tai at the zoo

And at the aquarium

And the Moby on the beach at 8 months old- (I even flew my kite with him strapped to me like this)

In the Babyhawk hiking in the mountains

In arms painting our new house. He also spent a lot of time in the Babyhawk for several months while we fixed up and moved in.

Right beside me when I'm baking

In arms at the zoo.

We've upgraded carriers to an Ergo since it is much more supportive for a carrying a toddler. He spent 2 days in it in Charleston in November- but I had the camera, so no pictures of that one. He shops in the Ergo on my back- the girls still ride in the cart or stroller, but not Michael!

No comments: