Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 52

I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have tons of excuses--like blogger never does what I want it to do and since finally REALLY learning how to use my DSLR there are too many good pictures for a blog post, so I just put the pictures in an album on Facebook and leave it at that....and plenty more. However, I'm realizing looking back on the past years of the blog that I really miss the personal part the blog brings to the pictures. Albums on Facebook don't tell the story of our life as this blog has done the past several years. So I'm going to try to blog a lot more this year! My New Year's Resolution this year is to do a Project 52 (or P 52) -- I'm going to post one picture each week to the blog with at least a little bit of the picture's story. I do hope to do more blogging than just the P 52, but I'll start with that!
Look for a new post and picture each weekend for my P52.

No comments: