This morning the kids and I went to the Splash Pad to try to stay cool in this 100 degree weather.
Michael loved this water shooter. After being at the water park for almost half and hour I had to pry him off to give other children a chance with it!
Peyton is quite the water baby! She had the best time playing today!
You know you are a 4th child when Mommy has no bathing suit to fit you and instead of buying a new one she decides brother's rash guard from last year and a swim diaper are good enough.
Miriam, as usual, was quick to make friends at the Splash Pad. We really enjoyed eating lunch and riding the train with one family she befriended whose girls were the same ages as Miri and Bek.
Bek and Michael tired of playing in the water more quickly than I expected. I think it had something to do with knowing they'd get to ride the train after water play and our picnic lunch.
We finished off the day with a huge Sam's shopping trip and 1/2 price milkshakes from Steak n' Shake.
Bek and Michael tired of playing in the water more quickly than I expected. I think it had something to do with knowing they'd get to ride the train after water play and our picnic lunch.Great Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment