Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Park morning

This morning we were supposed to meet friends at the park in the early morning to beat the heat. I thought it would be a great idea to get there even earlier to try for some portraits of the kids. I told them that if they'd give me 20 minutes to snap a few pictures then they could play. The following picture shows just what they thought of that!After that one we had better luck; they gave me about 15 minutes of cooperation. Keeping the baby still enough for a group shot is near impossible these days, so I'm pretty happy with the two we got. She also rushes the camera every time I point it at her because she wants me to show her the photo on my LCD screen. 'Finally' released to the playground equipment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!

Alana said...

You did good! I like the black and white.