
Rob got up at 5am to smoke 20 lbs of BBQ for our dinner; it was delicous!
It was a tight squeeze to find eating room for 20 people, but it was so much fun to spend time together. You would never know we had 10 children in the house. The 8 biggest spent most of their time playing upstairs--not only were they very quiet, but they also were amazingly neat up there!

Bek definitely approved of her birthday dessert; she had to eat both a purple AND a pink cupcake. She's figured out that the birthday child gets pretty much anything she wants!
Present opening was also lots of fun. Peyton really got into ripping open her packages.
Rebekah was very pleased about her presents this year. She now has as many cool Polly Pockets as her sister, which makes her very happy. The morning after her birthday she played Pollys for 4 hours straight; she opened each new Polly set and played with it for at least an hour before opening the next one and adding it to her stash. Everyday since her party she has spent several hours with her Pollys. She got so many of her favorite things this year; dress up, games, and Little Einsteins. (though Michael keeps taking the Einstein toys and hiding them so he can play with them after she goes to bed!)
Another huge hit for Rebekah was her own REAL video camera. She's been taking all kinds of movies the past few days. I think Rebekah might have enjoyed her birthday even more than Christmas!
***most of the pictures in this post were taken by my Dad. The rest of the album can be found here - I had to choose just a few for this post, but I could have posted at least 50 amazing photos!
***most of the pictures in this post were taken by my Dad. The rest of the album can be found here - I had to choose just a few for this post, but I could have posted at least 50 amazing photos!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute!! I love those cupcakes too! Very sweet. That's a lot of kiddos in one house!! :)
Nicki
Post a Comment