Thursday, March 11, 2010

Peyton Ruth is 1!

I know I say it all the time...but time is just flying by. My baby girl turned one year old today! It has been an amazing year. Peyton has such a fun and beautiful personality; she is such a sunny spot in our family. She is much loved and spoiled by everyone of us!
At one year old Peyton says, "Ma-Ma," "Da-Da," "Bye-Bye," "Uh-Oh," and "Bella." I'm pretty sure I heard her calling for Grandma this week too! She's been walking since 10 months old and is almost running. She has a precious determined walk/run that I have got to catch on camera. She just figured out how to eat her Gerber puffs today without choking on them. She has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom. Up until today if given solid food she has either choked on it or spit it out. She did really enjoy squishing her cupcake at her party. She loves to point and wave.
We didn't celebrate her birthday today as planned (with leftover party cupcakes and our present to her) since her Daddy came down with a fever this evening. She is quickly becoming more toddler than baby and can be very mischievous. She waited until I left the den to switch the laundry today then she went to get the wipes box. If she thinks I'm not looking she will quickly head for the stairs, the bathroom, or the pantry. She managed to empty out the bottom shelf of the pantry this morning while I fixed breakfast.

No comments: