Michael is so proud of his torn jeans because they look just like Mommy's favorite pair.

This was our first trip to the park that Peyton was able to toddle around all by herself. It took her a little bit to figure out walking on the uneven ground then she was off.
She also loves to swing.


The girls and I had so much fun making "flying" pictures. I laid down under the swings and snapped away while they zoomed over me. Next time I'm bringing my smaller lens to try this again; my zoom didn't want to focus, but I think I got a few good shots anyway!
The kids took turns pushing the new trike up this hill and then riding back down the hill with their feet up. They loved it! I was pretty nervous; they were going so fast by the time they got all the way down the hill. All I could think about was all the olympic skiers we've been watching tumble down hills this week!



No comments:
Post a Comment