that I don't want to forget, as I'm reminded more and more lately of just how quickly childhood is passing for my crew.
*Tonight after baths I piled everyone into my bed to watch the Olympics. After the baby fell asleep I climbed into bed and cuddled Miriam and Michael on each shoulder while we watched. (Bek was already sound asleep on Rob's pillow). Miriam whispered, "Mommy, this is so nice. Can't we just sleep like this?" I could feel her little happy tears falling on my arm.
*On Valentine's Day we got the children each a little present and small box of chocolate. The girls' cards and gifts were from Daddy, while Michael's were from me. As soon as Rebekah was handed her bag she exclaimed, "I'm Daddy's girl!" Later when I was in the kitchen, I overheard her proudly telling her siblings that her card said, "Peanut." Miriam cried when she read her card from Daddy telling her how he loved her and that she's growing up to be such a sweet little girl. Michael was just thrilled to be allowed to eat a whole box of chocolate in one sitting BEFORE lunch!
*Peyton is walking more than she is crawling now, however this evening she crawled up to Rob. When he bent down to pick her up she threw her hands into the air and started bouncing up and down in her excitement. When he asked for a hug she threw her head down onto his shoulder!
No comments:
Post a Comment