The preschool department at church had an amazing carnival on Wednesday night.
First was a hotdog dinner with popcorn.
Then we had a special family worship service

Next on to the games and rides! Thankfully Mom and Dad were there to help me with the children! Mom took Michael and Miriam to the bounce house while I took the baby and Rebekah to play games (since Bek is afraid of the bounce house.)
Then the children found the sweet making table. They were allowed to decorate a graham cracker with icing and lots of goodies. Rebekah was so funny making hers, she made sure to only put chocolate candies on top. She wasn't wasting any space on fruit loops, smarties, or gum drops.


Next we rode the carousel:





And the favorite of the night: the PONIES! I was so proud of all the kids, they weren't scared at all!


Then we rode the swing ride. Peyton slept in her wrap through most of the carnival, but woke just in time to let me ride the swings with Rebekah:



Finally we finished the evening with some yummy cotton candy.



Finally we finished the evening with some yummy cotton candy.

4 comments:
And Michael didn't waste the M&M's in the icing and on the graham crackers...he ate them straight from the bowl! I lost my appetite watching all those children eating and getting handfuls from the dishes!
It was so much fun watching them and clicking the shutter at them. Their joyful faces can give me energy for days.
That picture of Peyton is PRECIOUS!
Looks like sooo much fun!
I've said it before, I'm LOVING your hair that length.
Has Bekah had a haircut yet (to trim)? - it looks like it - so even, pretty, and thick.
Thanks Alana! I still like it, though I do miss the ease of longer hair often. I really dislike blowdrying and straightening!
Bek's hair hasn't been cut since last summer when I did a quick and not very straight cut of a few inches to keep it out of the potty. It goes all the way to her "crack" now- I need to trim it an inch or two.
Post a Comment