Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A busy week and a half!

Last week was such a busy week- but the kids and I all had a wonderful time.

The girls had Music, Movement, and More camp every morning Mon-Fri. They had the best time singing songs and making crafts. They even put on a special show at the end of camp for all the parents. I wish I could share some of the video, but our camcorder isn't compatible with the computer.
Camp was too far away from home to drive back while the girls were there, so I decided to give Michael his own special week. The baby slept in her wrap everyday, so it seemed as if Michael and I were alone. We spent 3 days at the fountains in a nearby shopping center, one day playing at the mall play area, and one day at Chick-fil-a.


Tuesday night was the girls last night of dance as well as our 8th wedding anniversary. We took the whole family out to dinner to celebrate.

Wednesday night we had an amazing carnival at church. Dad took a bunch of really great pictures, so I'm going to make a separate post with those.

For the weekend our college friend, Nick, came to visit. The children loved him to pieces!

Then Monday we went swimming at Gramma and Gramps' neighborhood pool.

And Tuesday we spent the day at Grandma and Mac-Mac's playing in baby pools and sprinklers.

Whew, we are tired and looking forward to a few days at home with nothing to do, but it sure was a fun week and a half!

No comments: