Michael found a new Ninja dress up outfit in Grandma's dress up clothes this week. Lately he has fallen in love with playing dress up. He often comes downstairs as Spiderman, a marine, a race car driver, a doctor...etc. See, I knew that allowing him to dress up in all the girls pink, frilly, and sparkly stuff wouldn't scar him for life! These days if you suggest a Princess dress or anything even slightly girly for him he says, "Ewwww, disgusting!" (It seems 'disgusting' is his new favorite word.)
I am hoping that God is sending him a baby brother to play with this summer. He's getting left out at home a lot lately. The girls are willing to let him play with them, but he's becoming all boy and is not interested in joining in their girly play. Last week I came upstairs to find all 3 girls in their room playing Polly's...where was Michael? I found him 'hunting' in his room. He set up a quilt as a blind, put Rudolph on the changing table and was shooting at him with his toy shotgun.
No comments:
Post a Comment