I'm requesting more baby pictures of Miss P!!!!!! Doesn't ROb want you to put her in a pink lacy Easter dress with a super huge bow on the top of her head.....LOL.....
I have to put Peyton down in order to take a picture of her- and I rarely do that! LOL I did put the swing together this evening and put her in it AND took some pictures to post.
3 comments:
Yep! Good luck! teehee.....
I'm requesting more baby pictures of Miss P!!!!!! Doesn't ROb want you to put her in a pink lacy Easter dress with a super huge bow on the top of her head.....LOL.....
That smile is too cute...he does get his way with it...it works.
I have to put Peyton down in order to take a picture of her- and I rarely do that! LOL
I did put the swing together this evening and put her in it AND took some pictures to post.
Post a Comment