
Peyton Ruth is already 4 weeks old! She's a very happy baby so far- well why wouldn't she be? She's always being held or nursing if she is awake! I am guilty of not taking enough pictures of her; looking at the first page of our blog you wouldn't even know we have a baby in our house- but how do you take a picture of a child who is held most of the time? She does sleep and nap very well laying in her crib- during those times I'm either doing something fun with the big kids, feeding the big kids, or trying to frantically catch up with all the house stuff that is so far behind. We just put the swing together today, though I doubt she'll use it much with so many hands eager to hold her.
1 comment:
Now that's what I'm talkin' about- squishy baby pictures!! YAY!
Post a Comment