We are trying to encourage Rebekah to only suck her thumb when she's in bed. Today in the car she says, "Mommy, I'm not really sucking my thumb- I'm just sucking a little bit of it."
Rebekah likes to say the blessing at dinner - a few nights ago she had Rob and me in tears before she said, "Amen"... Her prayer went like this:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for our wonderful day and for this good food. Thank you for my mommy, and my daddy, and my Michael, my Miriam, and me, (and on and on with the rest of her extended family)...and thank you for my doggy Memphis. And please take care of my other doggy Marley who is in heaven with you. I love them all so much! Amen"
Another night this week she got mixed up while praying and ended with "the end!!" instead of "Amen!"
This morning she told me she had the best dream ever. In her dream God made Marley all better and she was here so that we could all play with her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment