Memphis got spayed today, so she is sore and unhappy. Miriam was very worried about her- when Memphis would whine and fuss I'd see the tears building up in her eyes. She stayed close to her all evening to take care of her so she wouldn't be worried or scared.
Memphis ended up whining most of the evening unless I was sitting right there beside her with her head on my leg. Unfortunately at 34 weeks pregnant the hardwood floor is not a very comfortable place to be sitting for long. We ended up putting Cheaper By The Dozen in the DVD player so that we could all be near and comfort Memphis all evening. I eventually had to pull her bed to the foot of the couch and let her lay her head on my foot when I just couldn't sit in the floor any longer. I'm going to be feeling that floor tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment