Miriam had a wonderful birthday party this evening -both sets of Grandparents and all Rob's siblings and children were able to come.

Miriam and Daddy started cooking on the smoker early this morning while it was still cold outside.

The girls helped Mommy make Miriam's birthday cake.

They watched while I worked on the icing and enjoyed an
occasional squeeze of icing on
their fingers while I worked.

Miriam chose a pink panda for her cake



She waited very patiently for present opening time. She was very excited to get lots of ballet/dance stuff, a princess barbie, craft stuff, and clothes. What more could a girl want?
The children all had a great time playing together - it's so nice that they get along and enjoy each other so much. Bailey told us that he was going to "cut" our house out so that he could take it to his house. They are always trying to figure out how to stay together as long as possible; I think they'd be happiest if we all lived on the same street.
Dad took a lot of pictures last night too:
No comments:
Post a Comment