Grandma and Mac-Mac took Miriam and Rebekah to Build-A-Bear yesterday for their Christmas present this year. The girls were so excited and had a great time making their reindeer. Miriam made Clarice. Rebekah made Rudolph. I got some pictures when they got home. Mac-Mac took some pictures while they were making the reindeer, which I'm sure he'll post to
Smugmug soon. I took Michael and tried to get some Christmas shopping done at the mall while they were in Build-A-Bear, but I had no luck finding the few things left on my shopping list.
Here are the pictures:




Here they are the next morning reading the book Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to their stuffed reindeer:


And here they are in their TV chair with their reindeer:
The reindeer have already been to the library also! They go everywhere and do everything with the girls.
Miriam said this morning, "I love going to Build-A-Bear with Grandma and Mac-Mac, because spending time with your family is fun!"
No comments:
Post a Comment