This is Peyton not wanting to wear a pretty dress and not wanting to have her picture taken. She's cute anyway! I had a break in Mini Sessions so I asked Rob to bring Peyton during my break to try to get a 2 year portrait of her. I had the dress in my car, so he just brought her over in her jammies. She loves her Dora jammies and was not at all happy about taking them off to put this dress on. She also was not very happy that I wasn't in bed with her when she woke up; she wanted Mommy to hold her not to put her down and take her picture. Saturday, April 9, 2011
Peyton not wanting her picture to be taken...(P 52 Week 14)
This is Peyton not wanting to wear a pretty dress and not wanting to have her picture taken. She's cute anyway! I had a break in Mini Sessions so I asked Rob to bring Peyton during my break to try to get a 2 year portrait of her. I had the dress in my car, so he just brought her over in her jammies. She loves her Dora jammies and was not at all happy about taking them off to put this dress on. She also was not very happy that I wasn't in bed with her when she woke up; she wanted Mommy to hold her not to put her down and take her picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment