Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Michael is 3 years old!

Happy 3rd Birthday Michael!!!
Michael and Daddy went on a birthday date to Olive Garden and Build-A-Bear. I think Michael was most excited about getting to ride in Daddy's truck!

This afternoon Michael had some special Mommy time while icing his birthday cake. The best part about being the birthday boy is getting to eat the extra icing all by yourself (though this sweet boy offered some to his sisters anyway.) He loves his new truck so much it's in the bed right beside him tonight.

I cannot believe that Michael is already 3! This birthday is bittersweet for me; in the last year Michael has turned from a baby to a boy. He is such a fun loving child; he's always looking to get a laugh from people. He is also very loving and sweet. He's quick to cuddle and loves to show affection to his baby sister. I can see the brother protector starting to show as he grows. Last month he bravely offered to dispose of a bug for his big sisters even though he was scared of it himself.

No comments: